Attending Broker Expo
With the latest update from the government on live events, we want to share some of the measures we will undertake to ensure that we bring people together to do strong business in a safe way. Since the beginning of lockdown, we have been working with our friends at the Ricoh Arena to plan the day. This list will no doubt grow as more guidelines are shared with us in due course.
Stand Set up
- Each exhibitor will be sent an arrival time to set up their stand for Broker Expo
- Detailed risk assessment and Health & Safety plans will need to be submitted before the event - These will be checked by the event organiser
- Faces masks to be worn throughout the stand set up and around the venue
- All exhibitors must be pre registered their passes before the event to adhere to the track and trace guidelines.
- Please do not bring any handouts for delegates.
- There will be an online registration, to adhere to the track and trace guidelines.
- We will have a limited Exhibitor passes allocation to adhere to government guidelines.
- Attendees will be sent digital tickets to check-in on arrival, no paper tickets allowed.
- No walk-ins will be allowed into the venue.
Arriving at the Ricoh Arena:
- All attendees will be allocated an arrival time and entry door, to maintain social distancing.
- All doors, including fire doors, will be used to enter the building which will allow social distancing to be maintained.
- Face masks to be worn throughout the venue and the event (unless exempt).
- One way systems in place for entering and leaving the venue.
At the venue:
- There will be a one-way system in operation within the venue.
- 2000 sqm of additional space has been added to the floorplan of the event to allow more space for social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be located around the venue.
- Signage will be in place to advise on distancing.
- Live streaming of keynote speakers across the other content zones to ensure there is a safe distance
- Increase cleaning throughout the venue.
- Increase gangway space to allow for one way systems and social distancings
- Tea and coffee will be provided at set times.
- Lunch will be provided at set times.
- Toilets will be located around the venue to avoid the need to travel around to access one.
Leaving Broker Expo:
- Exhibitors will be given staggered exit times will be shared with you closer to the event, to avoid large groups of people leaving the venue.